Sunday, September 5, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

                                                              GRATEFUL SUNDAY


Cara:
I'm Grateful
to celebrate Jr.s 15th birthday
for...
fires,friends,marshmallows and wine
when...
my friend stayed out late and made me laugh all night
for the roof over my head....
will be birthday party central today once again
for my kids...
who have a brand new school year to look forward to
that the coming week...
will be filled with moms, muffins and mimosas, tales of new school days, quiet nights and a little fun tossed in


Jenn:
I'm Grateful
for a three day weekend
for...
nights cool enough for fires
when...
I won a bet and my son cleaned the bathroom
for the roof over my head....with its bright blue porch!
for my kids...
and their friends who make my house a home
that the coming week...
we will all survive back to school!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive