Thursday, October 14, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: 100 Things

I got nothin' today - so I am borrowing from Cara! Probably more info than you need about me so feel free so skip on over this one.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On my hand I have a scar from trying to catch a broken piece of glass with a baby in my arms - don't ask.



2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Paint


3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
All of the above

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Country, Pop, Classic Rock - love the Rolling Stones and Grateful Dead


5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Early AM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A spotless, eat-off-the-floor clean house


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My Nanny in South Africa


8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS?
I don't value stuff - but I would be sad if I lost my wedding rings

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'10"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only in Crowds


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
sometimes - especially at night...

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
me cry?
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Someone taking my children


14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Green eyes and dark hair
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
been there, done that - though it was very romantic - hubby took me on our first date all over again and proposed in a cool jazz bar in the village


16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
neither - tea

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
mushrooms and onions

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
On my way to breakfast with the girls so an omelet
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Cornflower blue from the crayola box


20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Only Pepperridge Farm's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive