Thursday, October 28, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Goin Crazy

Sorry to be posting so late.  I am just going a little crazy.  Yesterday I didn't even turn on my computer.  Saturday night I am having a Halloween party - no big deal - wasn't stressing - a few friends over for some drinks, in costumes, lots of laughs.  The guest list has ballooned - everyone is welcome - if you didn't get your invitation - sorry about that - come on by. Food is being catered.  Haven't finalized the menu yet - need to work on that.  Have all the paper goods left from last years party - may need a few supplemental items.  Hubby is off tomorrow so off to Costco we go to finish up.

Here is the thing, I am not a costume person.  Hubbies idea to do costumes and yes, all my friends jumped right on that bandwagon.  They enjoy dressing up - me? Not so much.  So over the past month I have bought and returned at least 10 costumes - I just didn't like the way I looked in any of them.  I woke up this morning at 5:30 in a complete panic but with an idea.  So I headed out to finish off a costume I can live with - mostly things I already own but I needed a piece or two.  I can't tell you what it is till after Halloween - but I know I will be comfy and happy and after a few Morgans I won't care anymore. What are you dressing up as?

You probably won't get a post from me Saturday - besides finishing touches for the evening there is ballet lessons and nutcracker rehearsals to deal with.  Have a safe and happy Halloween and see you Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive