Thursday, December 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Final Countdown

So this is it.  The final countdown.  This is the last shopping weekend and where I live Sunday may be a "snow event" so that will impact the shopping hours left.  In my house, it is Nutcracker weekend.  Both my girls are ballerinas and both are perfoming in the Nutcracker this weekend.  Four Shows with rehearsals the next two nights and then at the theater all day Saturday and Sunday. 

Monday is the "good" cookie exchange that my kids have been dreaming about. They can't wait for all the goodies I bring home.  I will be doing my baking tomorrow since I won't be home the weekend. 

Today and tomorrow, my youngest has a "half" day - an hour and a half of school - that is more like a 1/5th of a day but whose counting?  Uh me - cause I still have things to do and if we get that snow event they are talking about then they may be home Monday.  I may not bother sending her tomorrow - if she wakes, she goes and if not then she sleeps - playing that one by ear.

Cara and I will be taking a blog break the next two weeks - putting up so old favorites so we can spend the next few days getting ready for Christmas.  We may check in every once in awhile.

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  See ya next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive