Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Oh yeah...that.

Almond paste? Check. Red sweater for 3rd grade Christmas show? Check. Shelf elf? Check. Christmas cards sent? Check. Cookies baked? Some. Check. Food shop for the usual food needed to live? Oooops. Somewhere over the past few days I kinda forgot about that!

In my stocking I want someone to do all the "regular" stuff now these days before Christmas. Like do the laundry, clean the bathroom, make the beds, food shop. That stuff's not so fun normally,now it's just a pain.

I would much prefer to wake up bake some cookies, wrap a few gifts, plan for my up coming gatherings things like that.

But amidst visits from Santa's elves, Christmas school performances and decking the halls are dirty clothes to wash, floors to mop, weekday dinners to cook. So I guess I will have to make a shopping list not of toys and Christmas gift requests, but of toilet paper, cat food, juice boxes and milk.

Oh well. My plan is to run myself ragged this week so that next week will be filled with fun Christmas to do's. I better get some sleep and dreams of sugar plums so that I make it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive