Friday, December 24, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Merry Christmas!

Just checking in.  I haven't reposted all week - I have been a bit crazy - how bout you?  It's Christmas Eve morning and the panic has set in.  Is everyone going to be happy tomorrow morning? Did I get everything?  Last minute gift ideas are popping in my head - but of course not going there.  It is what it is at this point.  I do this to myself every year.  Did I over buy? Under buy?  The need for Christmas morning to be picture-norman-rockwell-perfect is stuck inside me.  I have been up since 5 am in panic mode. 

Christmas Eve is not a big deal in my house.  We don't go anywhere except church later on.  My husband has to work today - maybe even late.  It is all a wait and see game. I will take the kids to Mass then the diner for dinner.  After that a movie at home.

Christmas Day the family comes.  First hubbies for brunch than mine for dinner.  It's a long exhausting day but a good one.  Looking forward to seeing the kids faces tomorrow as they open their presents - there are some good surprises this year. Hope your day is joyful.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive