Saturday, January 22, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Simple Saturday

Today is going to be an easy one.  Dance this morning followed by NOTHING - woo hoo.  Ballerina has a Bat Mitzvah to go to tonight so she is sleeping over a friends and I don't need to collect her until 2:00 tomorrow.  It is always so much nicer in my house when one of my children are gone.  Terrible right? It doesn't matter which one either - I think just changing the dynamic from 3 to 2 makes a huge difference.  There is no third wheel to disrupt the other two.  Looking forward to a peaceful day. 

Dinner tonight is simple too - spaghetti and meatballs.  Nice and easy.  Sauce and meatballs are in the freezer - made them last week.  I think I will work on my office today - maybe I can get hubby to hook me up with some cable TV - I would love that!

Have a great weekend.  Hope your day is simple too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive