Friday, January 21, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Friday Farrago

I am sitting here this morning watching it snow again....looking out my back window I am wondering why we don't have a couple hour delay for school. Winter. Hmmm. I am trying here. Here's my happy winter quote for today...

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes tastes adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." ~Anne Bradstreet

Happy Winter. Yeah. 

That's all I have to say today. 

Jenn's two cents:  This "winter" thing is getting old.  The snow is really starting to take its toll on me.  I don't want to shovel any more thank you very much.  I am really looking for Spring to come and we still have February to get through ugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive