Sunday, February 6, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

Jenn:

I am grateful
that hubby is home safe and sound
for
Ballerina's dreams coming true
when
a cozy fire is all I need
for my kids
who drive me crazy
that next week
will have lots of down time

Cara:

I am grateful
for dumb dad jokes at midnight at the diner
for
the nice things people said to me after my Diva's performance
when
when I remembered to fill other people's buckets this weekend and paid attention to how many times mine 
got filled as well
for my kids
who lately consume my thoughts
that next week
is uneventful and drama free

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for:
-The great job you did at the Blue Note Cafe
-The great job all the kids did last night -so proud of them!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive