Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: O-V-E-R the hump....

Happy Hump Day! All grandparents have gone West and South. VERY quiet here this morning. It was a fun week with all of them...but I need a little quiet this morning. I am going to do my easy-way-out post this morning and I sit and enjoy the quiet.

FOR TODAY,
Wednesday March 30, 2011

Outside My Window...
the sun is coming up. I am making believe it really is Spring and it's not chilly out there..but I know when I get up now to let in the cat it will ruin the fantasy

I am thinking...
quiet is good today. I have lots of things on my plate that I need to ponder

 I am thankful for...
  family hanging around my house and that children got to spend with week with all four grandparents; they are lucky

From the kitchen...
I have no clue what I am doing for dinner. I am back on my diet after gaining back dam pound this week...grrr...
I am wearing...
my sweats. And I don't really fell like getting dressed at all today..but I do need to leave the house at some point so I suppose it's inevitable...
I am creating...
plans of attack for all that I have coming up in the next few months

I am going...
to have to do some more long hard thinking about decisions I need to make and discussions I need to have...

 I am reading...
nothing right now. I have been too busy but I need to get on my April book club book asap!!

I am hoping...
I make the right choices and handle things well

I am hearing...
a little boy who gets up WAY too early playing in the basement and the train chugging by in the distance

Around the house...
I need to get it all back in order from "hotel" back to house

One of my favorite things...
is having a calendar full of good things coming up...even if I do complain about being nutty...I secretly like it better that way...if you tell anyone I will deny it

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
the usual..which is just fine by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive