Sunday, May 1, 2011

PostHeaderIcon SUNDAY GRATEFUL

Jenn
I am grateful
to wakeup to sunshine
for
dancing with the girls
when
I accomplished my goals
for my kids
who drive me crazy but usually make up for it
the roof over my head
whose grass is getting greener
that next week
will  be quiet

Cara
I am grateful
to have to be outside all day in the sunshine
for
a friend-filled weekend
when
I kicked the elephant in the room to the curb...finally
for my kids
who always help out when asked
the roof over my head
that has flats of flowers outside dying to get planted
that next week
go along it's merry way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive