Friday, June 10, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: To doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

I know I am talking about my "to do" list again. But seriously...it's just getting down right crazy now. I really don't understand how people don't have lists of the things they have to do. I know I am a list/folder organized freak...I get it. I am made fun of on a regular basis for it. It's OK, I dish it out pretty well so I gotta get it back now and again. But it's never done!!! Why not??!!! 

Today I woke up thinking about it. For one second I wasn't sure what day it was then I remembered...PTA meeting with school principal (dam means I have to get ready early), dog hair do's, hanging new curtains, readying for houseguests and little boy sleepover, dinner, returning phone calls....on an on and on. Maybe if I add sit down and have a glass of wine to the list that will get done? I even dreamed right before I woke up that two of my friends ripped part of their "to do" lists off and handed them to me so I could help get their stuff done! Did I say dream it was more like nightmare!!!

So off and running...I hope your to do list today is short and sweet. Don't have one? I may either have to smack you or get you a folder.

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is currently getting down with the country folk!! Yeah haw!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive