Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: What?

My ears are still ringing from last nights fireworks. I truly feel like I can't hear everything. I am sure I need to make an appointment with my doctor and have them checked because ever since I came back from Nashville, I feel like they are clogged. In always get this when I fly but it usually goes away in a few days. Not happening this time.

When my kids are sick, I will run ASAP and take them to be treated but I always procrastinate when it's me. I just don't like wasting my time sitting in an office for an hour to have a 3 minute diagnosis - it's just not good time management on my end. I have plenty of other things I could be doing.

I also just don't like to admit anything is wrong. I am a can do kinda girl and getting sick or not feeling well just isn't in my game plan. Not to mention the expense of the dr and the meds and all the other bs that goes along with seeing your physician. Just makes me nuts. But this hearing this is really starting to bug me so I guess I will just bite the bullet and make the call...on the other hand not hearing my husband and kids has it's benefits...I'm sorry - WHAT did you say?

Cara's two cents: How's that??????? lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive