Sunday, August 14, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

Jenn:
I am grateful
that it's a rainy do-nothing day
for
my boy who came home safe and sound
when
a good Samaritan came to my rescue
my kids
who go back to school in a few weeks
the roof over my head
that has too many nooks and crannies to clean
that next week
the rain goes away so construction can commence!




Cara:
I am grateful

for new babies in the family (s00n)
 when
we spent the day with some nice new families
my kids
who are each other's friends
the roof over my head
finally got itself a new fridge
that next week
is not too rainy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive