Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: No longer the pretty mom

Up until last year I was a pretty mom.  A beautiful princess type mom.  My daughter would bring home school projects and I was always the most important person on the list.  Things she liked about me would be my cooking and cleaning - I am fun and nice.  I take care of her and read her bed time stories. I am beautiful, like a princess. I do laundry. It was always a great ego boost - and let me see through her eyes - all the things that she thinks are important.

Last week they were given an assignment about heroes as a way to teach about 9/11.   I was my daughter's hero which was wonderful.  What she liked best about me? My personality!  She said I was a great mom who was never mean and had a great personality.  I sound like an ugly girl being talked up for a blind date!  Just kidding. I will take it.  I don't need to be a pretty mom - having a great personality is enough for me.

Cara's two cents: Great personality you don't sweat much either....roflmao!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive