Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Favorite Things

Just like Oprah, I have a few "favorite" things too.  Unlike Oprah - they don't cost a fortune and I am not giving anything away!  Here are a few of this weeks favorites:

Oikos Traditional Greek Yogurt - Key Lime or Raspberry.  I was never a yogurt fan growing up and only developed a taste for it in the last year or so.  I was a big fan of Chobani until I tried Oikos.  No comparison.  The key lime tastes like you are eating pie filling.  It's that good.  Cara is now hooked.  Sometimes it can be hard to find - and it's more expensive in some stores than others.  Look for sales and then stock up.  It's worth the hunt.

Steam Mop.  I love my steam mop.  Doesn't matter what brand.  I had a shark now I have a Haan.  It just makes life so much easier.  No buckets of dirty water.  Dries in 10 minutes. Easy to pull out for a juice spill.  Just love it. 

Tuttorosso Tomatoes.  I have tried many brands of tomatoes to cook with but always come back to Tuttorosso.  I prefer the crushed but have used the plum too.  Fresh tomatoes are so much better but not practical for all year long (unless you are Cara and you can your tomatoes each summer).

Would love to hear what some of your favorite things are!

Cara's two cents: Grrrreat now I am really not going to be able to find the yogurt now!!!!! For the record I use Tuttorosso as well, especially when I am trying a new recipe like I did last night and don't want to use up my stash...plus mine is sauce sometimes you need chunky or crushed...so I concur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive