Saturday, October 8, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Sunshine Day

Today is one of those days that couldn't get any nicer - really - unless the publisher clearing house guy knocks on my door with a big fat check.  But I never send those things back  so chances of that happening are zip.  I am actually talking about the weather - cool crisp night, warmn sunshine day - perfection. I am not ready to put my flip flops away and today I can wear them without cold toes.

I am going to do the bare minimum inside today and really try to spend most of today outside on the porch.  Grilling Hamburgers and Hotdogs for lunch and roasting a chicken on the BBQ for dinner.  A nice relaxing autumn day and a beautiful start to a three-day-weekend.  Lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive