Friday, January 13, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Thoughts for a Friday

Another week in January down. Almost halfway through the month already. Christmas who? :)

I'm in a quoting kind of mood lately. Today's no different...

"The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best." Epictetus

I have had this quote hanging by my desk for probably years. I liked it when I saw it so I cut it out of wherever and put it by my desk. I have probably looked at it 100 times.

I spent time this week with people who did just that. I was thinking after I left, that it felt good to have been with them. I left feeling better about myself, understood, affirmed and just plain happy.

Wouldn't it be nice to feel like that all the time. True we really don't have total control over who crosses our paths, but over this past year I have learned that you certainly have control over who walks along your path with you.

Choose wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive