Thursday, January 12, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Nothin'

I got nothin. Really. I could talk about the weather. It's raining where I am. Snowing in the mid-west. So happy it's rain here and not snow. Yesterday was a do-nothing day. I had a blank square on the calendar. I used the day to clean my closet and do laundry. I sorted through Lu's American Girl stuff. I helped ballerina & her friends make cake pops.

Today I had my hair "done." Ran up to the HS for boy who forgot to give me forms to sign that were due today. Went to Marshall's for socks. Pretty humdrum - not much blogging material.

I did watch an awesome movie Tuesday night on Netflix(streaming) called Mao's Last Dancer. The true story of a ballet dancers who defects from china. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Even if you don't like the ballet, this movie offers so much more. It takes place both in China (subtitles) and Houston, Tx. It is a look at the rough life of the Chinese people and what America looks like to a visitor from that country. I laughed and cried and really enjoyed this movie. This is my new hobby - watching movies on my iPad while I wait at dance for Ballerina. If you've seen any good movies on Netflix lately, let me know.

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive