Sunday, January 22, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Grateful On Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Cara
I'm grateful
to have had lots of laughs at book club
 in the company of good women  
for
vacation plans made
when
people get me
for my kids
who can always be reasoned with
that next week
I may get the chance to spend some time
 with a new favorite baby
*

Jenn
I am grateful
that my puppy is home
for
snow that gave me an excuse to stay home on a Saturday
when
we spent a family night in front of the fire
for my kids
who seem to be getting the whole picking up after yourself idea.
that next week
Daisy continues to get better




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive