Sunday, January 29, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Sunday Grateful

I cant't add onto Cara's post from my iPad and no other computer available right now...

Today I am grateful for

A great weekend. Exhausting. Packed-to-the-brim with friends and family. So much laughter my sides are still aching.

Today I am grateful for
The sunshine that has made January a truly spectacular month.

Today I am grateful for
The continued improved Heath of my dog.

Today I am grateful for
My kids who help when they need to, who complain too much and who keep me on my toes.

Today I am grateful for
A new perspective

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive