Thursday, January 5, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: take a seat

It's is 9:30 pm and I haven't sat all day unless you count driving in my car. I wasn't planning on having one of "those days." Yesterday my neighbor to the South decided to cut down just about all the trees that separate us. I wasn't happy. Devastated was more like it. I feel exposed. I don't like that feeling. So today instead of staying home and doing the things I needed and wanted to do, I went shopping for Window Treaments. Two of then most dreaded words I know. I am not a indecisive person - generally speaking I know what I want but when it comes to windows, the choices are few that appeal to me. I would like shutters on my windows and custom valances but those are expensive so while I am saving up for my wish list I needed a temporary fix that woulnd't eat too much of the dream budget. I am ok with what I chose but not in love with it.

So now I am finally sitting down after a long day that I would like to be over. So goodnight everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive