Monday, March 5, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Notes...

So I have probably about 3 notebooks, and maybe a good folder or two and a box of things I have cut out of magazines that I want to "do someday". I have a one particular notebook that goes back so far as to have a section called "little girls room"...and we all know my little girl is mid-way through her freshman year at college. Yeah.

Lately I have resisted cutting out things too much because I am trying to cut back on too much clutter. Magazine clippings don't help in that quest.

But now I have found Pinterest. Pinterest is a "virtual" notebook where I can "cut and paste" or "repin" to hearts content. And there it all sits neatly on my iPad...no folders, no scissors no clutter! I must admit it can get addicting that "pinning" but I secretly LOVE it. I have already made a recipe from my pins and I made a cute thing for Valentines day. I will share. I'm good like that. I made the CUTEST chocolate bowls for our Valentine's dessert after dinner. I had pinned this idea for about 3 seconds before I HAD to make it. Takes a little trial and error at first, but so cute. Next time I am making them a little smaller because a bowl of ice cream when you can then eat the bowl is a little too much. I think it's better to make "scoop" size bowls like from water balloons. Here's mine...
Here's how:
 Can't wait to try another "pin"!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive