Friday, May 18, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Hiatus

Cara & I are taking a little hiatus this past week. She is off enjoying a little one on one time with hubby at the beach and I am doing the mad scramble to get ready for a ballet weekend. It's the annual spring performance for ballerina and I have been busy making hair pieces & bows. If I can figure out how to upload photos from the iPad onto the blog I will show you later what I have been doing. It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend - so enjoy. I will be watching my beautiful ballerina dance...inside ... All weekend. No complaints - there are plenty more weekends to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive