Tuesday, May 22, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Change

I am not good with change.  It takes me awhile to get used to new things.  Blogspot has made some changes. I don't find it easier - I find it more confusing.

Facebook likes to make changes - which generally don't effect me as I use an ipad so I have never seen a time line. Apparently I have one - but I have never looked at it.  I didn't set it up - I guess it got done automatically. Whatever. 

Our local library recently changed their homepage - I don't like that either.  I can't find anyting.  Everything has been moved and instead of being right there on the homepage where it has always been, I now have to search for things ggrrrr.

The one change I do like is the seasons.  The warm weather makes me happy.  I love being able to sit outside.  The porch is one of my favorite places - but I am finding myself more and more heading out to the pool.  Not to swim but to just sit and enjoy the calmness of the water. 

I have been laying low lately, trying to get my house in order so I can spend more time sitting outside and less time worrying about laundry and cleaning. I am trying a new schedule that will let me have less to do on weekends so I can actually take a "day off".  Sometimes change is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive