Sunday, July 22, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Sunday grateful

 

Jenn:
I am grateful
For the stunning weather this weekend - no A/C required!
When
I found the treasure I was searching for
For my house
That is getting a mini makeover in ballerinas room
For my children
This is the last week of peace...Lu is an only child & then they are all back next week!
That this week
Is productive

Cara:
I'm grateful for
 vacation pictures that make me laugh
when
 I finally feel like myself
for my kids
who are hanging together today
for my home
where progess is FINALLY being made
that next week
I get more beach time in...(can't get enough)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive