Thursday, August 23, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: whoops....

Thursday almost got away from me. Trying to fit in every last thing these last few days of summer...thrown in school shopping, a day full of  "who'd ya get?"(teacher assignments came in the mail), and the daily round you look up and it's 5:00!

So we have concluded I am addicted to Pinterest. Yes it's true. This week alone I made "Girl's Night In" drinks for girls night, chicken enchiladas and cobb salad. Did you? No. So leave me alone. (hah just kidding I know I have OCD, I own it.)

Here's the enchiladas. Junior ate seven. Yes seven. Guess they were a hit. (except with Mike...he said "if you think I am eating THAT you are crazy"...nice.)

this is the link:
http://foodfamilyfinds.com/recipe-easy-and-creamy-white-chicken-enchiladas/
(Pinterest Picture )           Pinned Image  

That's it for today...off to football and other things. Can waste sunlight! Soon enough it will be dark at 5:00 and plenty of time to blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive