Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Back to School!

It's Back to School Time!  One week from today my "darling" children will be on their way back to school. For the last three years I have had 3 kids in 3 different school - this year the two big ones will be in the High School together.  HIGH SCHOOL - when did that happen?  It actually amazes me that ballerina is going into 9th grade.  I still remember the first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday.

Summer has been good - but I think we are all ready for school to start.  Structure & schedules are necessary for all of us.   

Today is back-to-school shopping day.  Each one gets one outfit & a pair of sneakers.  In years past I have gone nuts & bought a whole new wardrobe - but what I' ve figured out is they stay is shorts & t's until October.  I am not doing the new jeans any more.  When they need them, I'll get them.  They are all growing so much right now that things I buy today might not fit next week.

It's a rainy day - perfect for shopping - for me & a million other moms & kids... Wish me luck - I am going to need it.  Can school start tomorrow?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive