Sunday, September 2, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

GRATEFUL SUNDAY




JENN

I am grateful
That we had more sunshine than rain this summer
For 
The changing of seasons & schedules
When 
A few hours at the beach turned into a day
For my children
Who all got their own vacations this summer
For my home
It gives me an overwhelming sense of peace
That next week
Everyone will get where they need to go & be happy 

Cara

I am grateful
for remembering to make the most of the last days of sumer
when
 I finally got to dance in the sun
for my kids
who's messiness, craziness and loudness I know I will miss come Tuesday morning
for my home

 where's its gonna be and my to do list the whole month
that next week
school gets off without a hitch and everyone has a great start

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive