Wednesday, December 26, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Merry Christmas!

A day late... wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. Hoping your day was everything you wanted it to be.  That you have nothing to return and great joy going forward.

I was a very happy camper having gotten the one and only gift I asked for... a Vitamix.  I think I may become  one of those crazy vitamix nuts.  Of course the first thing I made in my vitamix was a Margharita... with whole fruits of course.  I did wake up & make an awesome smoothie and fresh apple juice.   Going to try making potato leak soup later today - will see how that goes.

The kids were all happy - everyone having gotten what they wanted & a few surprises too.  The puppy enjoyed her first Christmas. 

This week will be spent playing with new toys - spending gift cards and just relaxing. Don't know if Ill make it back to the blog-o-sphere this week so if not HAPPY NEW YEAR wishing you nothing but health & happiness for 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive