Sunday, January 19, 2014

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday...


GRATEFUL SUNDAY


Grateful on Sunday...

I like to do this on Sunday. It forces me to slow down for a minute and reflect on the week. And especially if it's been a particularly crappy week (this week wasn't one of those thankfully!) it makes me remember that even in the ickiest of weeks there's always something to be grateful for.

Cara:
 A Sunday with no place I have to be 
(I have to be forgetting something)
**
A week of getting things done
**
Great new recipes
**
Book club


Jenn:
A stay-at-home Sunday too!  Love it!
**
A ballerina who is realizing her dreams
**
Coming up with some new dreams of my own
**
Figuring out my new computer
**
Chocolate Mints

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive