Sunday, May 31, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Cara:

1. No great plans today
2. Quiet morning
3. Coffee waiting for me
4. Birds singing outside my window
5. Kids that are safe and sound
6. Anticipation of a special day coming up
7. My iPod with "my"music on it
8 Holding babies
9. Patience when I need it
10. The clean slate of a new day

Jenn:
Today I am on my way to Calverton National Cemetary to pick up the memorial day flags that were placed last weekend on the grave of each of soldiers buried there.
Today I am grateful for the men and women who believed in our country and chose to serve. Today I will say the name of each soldier as I pick up the flag off their grave and silently thank them for their service.
Today I will hug my children extra tight and be glad for their health and safety after hearing of the death of a 10-year-old boy yesterday.
Today I will say thank you to God for all I have been blessed with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive