Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: The Nice Test

I was in a particularly good mood yesterday. (no comments about that, thanks) Even though I didn’t do much but drop off at camp, and do some errands. I did run into a nice old lady at the dog groomer who was worried about dropping off her pooch. I reassured her that they were very nice and I would never bring my Ariel there if they weren’t. I actually had a very pleasant young cashier in the supermarket, who bagged my groceries well, chatted about the weather and said good bye ~ have a nice day when I left. (Perhaps, she read my post?)

I was wondering maybe it was my pleasant mood that in turn made people act pleasant around me? What do they say? You can’t change people but you can change how you act towards them and then maybe they will act differently? Something like that. So that led me to the “Nice Test”. First I thought that maybe I would conduct a test for a week. I would be nice to everyone I came in contact with for a week and see what happened. Then, ok on second thought maybe for a day and see how it goes. So I picked today. It’s no special day, just another errand running probably rainy day. I started when my feet hit the floor, even though my crazy cats were meowing their heads off to be fed. I didn’t tell them to shut up like I usually do. It’s a start. Let’s see how the rest of the day goes. I am optimistic but it’s only 7 a.m.

Oh, have a nice day. :)

Jenn's two cents: How is that nice thing working out for you?
Cara: 6:29 pm so far so good...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive