Friday, September 18, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: A Friday Acrostic (kinda)

F- orgot how much I hate to pack

R- eally trying to ignore the cold I have and get on with my life

I - did all my good deeds for the week...(cause I'm nice, refer to older posts)

D-elighted that it's a sunny day!!

A-nnihilating the ants that are trying to invade my kitchen again

Y- es I am looking very forward to this weekend

Thought for today… “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~John Shirley”

Enjoy the weekend, make it a good one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive