Friday, April 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Blogversary!

Happy Blogversary to us!!

A year. Wow. Doesn't seem that long. Probably because I learn something new about blogging all the time so it seems new. 

This time last year I was obsessed and pumped about this new venture with my friend. It has mostly been fun. Sometimes when my blogging brain was fuzzy it seemed like a chore. But then life would present itself with something funny or begging to be written about and I would be typing furiously the next day. 

I would have never thought at this time last year we would have 100+ followers. It still boggles my mind sometimes when I think about people actually reading what I write. Sometimes people (in real life) mention the blog like they actually read it. It always catches me by surprise. 

So to those people and those who follow, thank you. Thanks for taking the time to come by and read what goes on in our heads. Thanks for the comments even the one's that don't agree. I am not sure where this blog will take us this year. I hope it's as much fun as it was last year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive