Friday, April 23, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Friday Night..and it's Ladies Night...!

Tonight is Bunco. 

I was part of this Bunco group when it started, I guess almost two years ago. I had to drop out only because I was having trouble committing every month when life got in the way, so rather than be a Bunco party pooper I quit. Lucky for me though they need a fill-in tonight and I am free!


Like the link above to the definition says it's a dice game. But that comes second I think to the chatting, laughing, raunchy girl talk and oh did I mention drinking? Hence the nick name "Drunko".

But I need a girls night, haven't had one in awhile. It's good to get out and talk about things that makes the husbands roll their eyes....like who's who in Mayberry, teachers, men, girl stuff. I like these women, They are all different and not necessarily part of my "core" group of friends, which is a nice change of pace.


So after an icky week, I am hoping for a few laughs, a few drinks and maybe a few more bucks in my pocket when leave than what I came with. I know the Bunco Babes won't let me down!

P.S. Taking a break from Friday Follow...its up to 800something people and I just dont have the time to visit 800 blogs every week. I have decided to cut us some slack. We have enough on our plates! Then that's one thing that doesnt get check off my to do list..and you know how I feel about that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive