Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Step it up!

In approximately two weeks, I will have a whole lot of relatives in my house.  Most of whom have not been to my new house.  So the pressure is on. Taking a cue from Cara, I have begun making lists of all that needs to be done.  Much of it is focusing on the outside - but if it rains, I need to be ready inside too.  Sunday I began my plan of attack.  One room each day for 13 days. That brings me right up to the day before my party - I have 13 rooms to deal with.  Each room with be scrubbed to within an inch of its life.  I started with the dining room.  New furniture + new carpet and it looks beautiful.  Missing window treatments but those are going to have to wait.  Next I moved onto the kitchen.  Did all the windows so far and am working on the moldings and floor. Cabinets are next.  Frig I did last week so I am going to count that as done.  In between all this cleaning I need to walk and cook and drive and do laundy.  But I have a goal and so far things are running smoothly - lets hope I can keep this up!  I am feeling like Cara yesterday - like someone has stolen my time.  I am working hard to get it back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive