Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Another Crazy Week

Just when I thought it was safe to go into the water - cue jaws music - I realize that this is the beginning of another crazy week.  Don Quioxte, Mae's ballet this past weekend, sucked the life right out of me.  Yes, it is my own fault - I volunteered to make 60 head pieces and let it be known that I can sew so ended up tacking costumes the morning of the performance.  I also volunteered to pick up 80 bouquets of flowers - my car did smell nice though - a little like a funeral parlor too.  At the end of the day it was worth it all.  It was a beautiful perfomance, though exhausting for all, the parents asscociation raised over a 1000 $'s for new tutu's and the girls had a wonderful experience.  I would do it again in a heartbeat.  Already thinking about Nutcracker in December!

Sunday is Lu's birthday - it is also the memorial day weekend. The town parade is Monday and we are having a BBQ right after.  The driveway guys are coming today to FINALLY get my driveway and walkways in. Lu is getting her ears pierced Friday as a birthday gift and I am trying to decide if she really needs a birthday party - I need to order a bike for her and make sure it gets here by the weekned and oh, did I mention I have been neglecting my house?  The dust bunnies have taken over.  I started tackling them yesterday and am hoping to have them conquered by today.

So off to do battle - clean my house, do some grocery shopping, get my life in some sort of order!  Cue Jaws music again...

Cara's two cents: STAY OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive