Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara 2/25 -questions that could change your life(?)

 2/25 - Do I hold too much anger in my heart? 
Are there any grudges I am willing to let go?


No. I don't think I hold anger in my heart or grudges for that matter. I know the person that answered that 11 years ago did. I have mellowed (slightly) with age.

Now don't get me wrong. I get mad. I get REALLY mad sometimes. I can flip out, yell and I have been known to let a curse or two slip out.  I get mad a lot of times because I think I expect too much from people and when they let me down I get mad. I get mad when people treat my kids poorly. I may have made a voo doo doll of a nasty kid or two in my day. (I am just sayin'.)

But I get over it. I don't hold on to it for too long because it does me no good. I get that now. So, I will turn away from the world so to speak. Spend time home, quiet, doing things I need to get done. Cleaning the hell outta something has been good therapy for me lately. (it's better than "eating therapy" that's for sure) 

There's maybe one or two people that you may say I have a grudge against. But I don't. I don't hold anger towards them. I have written them off and they really don't matter to me one way or another.

I have learned that when someone says they are sorry and you say you accept, then you really need to and move on. You are only hurting yourself if you don't. 

Let it go. Breathe. Let it go. Breathe. (you can do it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive