Monday, June 14, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara:Grumblings

I am having a slight panic attack looking at my week ahead. Since as of last night we have added a makeup baseball game/trophy night/pizza party and a lacrosse game scheduled 15 minutes after the end of Mike's Lazertag party. WTF? I know that's not nice to say (or imply) but that's all I have to say about this week. 

These week is an example of why I look SOOO forward to summer. It's all sheer insanity. But like another mom and I were saying it's all good stuff right? So no complaining. A week filled with 2 birthday parties, sports, pizza, 2nd grade trips, sunshiney forecast, hubby's birthday, a boat cruise listening to one of my favorite dads jam, and Father's Day is really nothing to complain about. So I won't. My washing machine may be on the fritz which may cause me to have to go to the laundromat to do wash. I am having a hard time not complaining about that. So being a glass half full kinda gal (shut up)...I will say at least I will get all my wash done in one shot. 

So this morning I will take a deep breath...no sitting and "being" this week for me. But boy oh boy am I looking forward to some adult fun on Friday.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive