Sunday, June 13, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Cara: 
Grateful that we are celebrating my 'baby's" 8th birthday today! I cannot believe he is 8. He shook up our little family on this day eight years ago and has been giving us all a run for our money ever since! He is a funny, smart ass, kind, enthusiastic, energetic, loving not so little guy. He makes me laugh almost every day. He keeps me young and lets me enjoy all the good things about having a little one still in the house one last time. He is my biggest fan and my most honest critic. I love my "man" and I am glad he is here to shake things up! Happy Birthday Mike!

Jenn: 
1. Fried Oreos
2. Town Fairs
3. Sleepovers
4. Giggling Girls
5. Gold Fish
6. Walking to town
7. Good Food
8. Swings
9. Good Books
10. Red Wine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive