Sunday, July 25, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn:
I'm grateful...
that we have a few weeks off from ballet
for...
a night away with hubby 
when...
I pick my boy up from camp!
for the roof over my head....
that has a wonderful porch for sipping wine and watching lightening storms
for my kids...
who will all be together sailing this week 
that the coming week...
my children will get along!

Cara:
I'm grateful...
for the hot weather even though it's been really hot
I still hate cold more
for...
a month ahead that will be a lot slower
when...
camps this summer have been totally worth the $$$
(I was a little skeptical)
for the roof over my head....
is cool as a cucumber inside
for my kids...
who have all been seeking each other out lately
to spend time together

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive