Thursday, September 9, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Home Again?

Okay so school started.  Well, sort of.  In New York, our schools celebrate the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashana - which is the Jewish New Year.  School opened Tuesday in our district and Wednesday in some others only to be closed today and tomorrow.  Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? It's like the saying hurry up and wait.  Let's get the kids and parents all excited, start school for a day and then have a four day weekend.  Wish we could have just had one last week of summer and started on Monday.

We are back to square one - my kids wanted to know what we are doing today and tomorrow. They are looking to be entertained and I am looking forward to cleaning my house!  I should have planned better.  I should have booked a trip to Disney (next year for sure) or a week at the beach or a day in the city.  Instead, I will let them sleep-in and maybe make it a beach day. 

Next week is the real deal - I will have peace during the day - time to clean my house and no one to entertain. It is also the start of fall madness - tennis,brownies, dance, boy scouts, etc.  I become the chauffeur to three busy kids.  It's all good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive