Friday, October 1, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara:100 thing you may not know about me continued...

I am having blank blog brain this week. Sorry for the lame-o posts 2 in a row...I am hoping for a weekend filled with fodder for blogging

So here's 21-40....

21. WHAT WAS THE LAST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
believe it or not...a potato ricer. I mentioned I wanted one and Jenn saw one when shopping and bought it for me...those are the best gifts as far I am concerned. Mind you, I would never put my nose up at diamonds...I am sentimental, not stupid.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
sure, doesn't everyone?

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
no ouch....but I can twist my tongue does that count?

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
ColdWater Creek

25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Barry Manilow. I am pretty sure I have fessed up to that before

 26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
you can’t help falling in love

27. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES
Men? Brunette
28. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Not sure if I have a favorite since I love quotes…but I love
”Don’t hunch your back with yesterday” ~Danny Thomas

 29. A weakness?
Caring too much about what people think about me

 30. FIRST JOB?
babysitter

 31. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
Probably. But you may not end up with that person.

32. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My design “eye”


33. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
got all that I need thanks…if I added one then Bianca unless it was a boy 'cause then I would not want him to get beat up…but moot point cause there AIN'T no more kids to be had…



34. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mother’s doll :)

35. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
male chauvinism..

36. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
My friends…boys…lol

 37. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes I do, and it bugs when women don't have nice hand writing...just sayin'

38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
prosciutto

39. ANY BAD HABITS?
cursing...I blame it on where I grew up. 


40. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I try really hard not to be

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive