Sunday, October 3, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn
I'm Grateful
that all is well in my world
for... 
sweater weather
when...
I sat on my porch enjoying the fall air
for the roof over my head....
that keeps me warm
for my kids...
who spent the weekend dancing and marching
that the coming week...
will be less harried than the last one

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Cara
I'm Grateful
for mums in my garden
for...
a beautiful autumn day for Homecoming
when...
I ran into a great old friend not once but twice this week
for the roof over my head....
that's in full autumn mode..love it!
 for my kids...
who had a great Homecoming after all their hard work
that the coming week...
 keeps right on track...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive