Friday, January 14, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara:: Friday Farrago

See? Here's me embracing (?) Winter.....
This was the view out of my back door 
on Wednesday, the snow day. 
So as I sat, still in my pjs at 9a.m. drinking my coffee...
I thought "what a beautiful day" 
and decided to take some pictures
And it was.
Dads home from work took kids sledding, igloo making and snowball fighting
Time to do some household chores and pay a little extra attention to them...
Sappy movie in the middle of the afternoon....
So see, Winter is not all bad.
Winter is not all bad....
Winter is not all bad...
(I will keep saying it over and over....)
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive