Thursday, January 13, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Slackin

Today I am going to slack.  I am giving myself the day off.  I am going to take it easy.  I will unload the dishwasher and tidy up the kitchen and maybe throw a load of laundry in.  Then I am heading out to see Country Strong at 12:00.  I don't remember the last time I went to see a movie in daylight - it was probably a barney movie I took the kids too.  Moms need an escape every once in awhile too and so today a few of us are going to sneak out and see a movie before the bus gets home.  After yesterdays snow day we deserve it!

Tonight I am off to book club.  The book we just finished is Outlander.  My first ever Romance Novel - though I didn't know that going in  - I kinda figured it out when the "romance" started.   It is also classified as historical fiction and time travelling - it has it all. I have to say I did enjoy the book and just downloaded the second in the series - apparently there are 7 - I will have to have a chat with out hostess tonight about getting me hooked on this series. 

I will give you my movie review on Saturday - the critics panned it but that's okay.  I happen to be a huge Country Music, Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim  McGraw fan so how bad can it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive