Sunday, February 27, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Cara  

                                         I'm grateful
to be held up by the people I love 
for
a bonk on the head now and again
when
I got to hang out with the "kids" from the neighborhood 
for the roof over my head
that has a serious early date for a sping cleaning
for my kids
who I need to have go back to school
and back into the routine
that the next week will
quiet, reflective with a little less bonking

Jenn:
I am grateful
to be home
for
time with my family
when
my family got to "play" together
for the roof over my head
is starting to need some yard work
for my kids
who I had a slumber party with for 5 nights - and it was ok
that next week
will go by slowly letting me gets lots done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive