Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Grateful

Yesterday had me in high spirits.  That warm wind, sun shining, snow melting - all good!  The day before not so much.  Didn't post on Grateful Sunday because it was more like Grumpy Sunday in my house. It happens. I was PMSing, hubby and kids were tired and everyone was snippy. 

I have a lot to be grateful for.. my children who make me proud.  Who are such good kids -  yes there is some teen angst going on - some attitude thrown at me once in awhile.  My kids are good when it counts.  When they see Mom needs help, they step up.  When it comes to their school work, they do it without complaint and do it well. I am grateful to have such honest kids.  I am grateful to have such hard-working kids. 

I am grateful for my husband.  He has my back.  Looks out for me. Does his best to make sure this family has everything it needs and more than we deserve some days.

I am grateful for my friends.  They make the days fly by.  They make me laugh.  They keep me balanced.

There are days when I think, this is it? This is all there is? Laundry and dishes and cooking and cleaning and just this? There are days when I am so glad that I don't have to leave the house but can enjoy a quiet day at home folding laundry and swishing toilets.  I am grateful for those quiet days.

Today is a busy day and I am grateful for that too.  I will try to appreciate today for what it is - filled with kids haircuts and shopping and cooking and cleaning.  It's a day full of life and for that I am grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive