Thursday, March 24, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Snow Day

Back in December we had a lot of snow - remember that?  My kids woke up whooping and hollering.  They were thrilled with the snow.  Everyone put on their snow pants and we headed out to play and shovel.  We got a lot of snow this winter and with each storm, the enthusiasm waned.

This morning my kids woke up and Oh No - not snow!  Make it go away.  Luckily it's Spring snow which means it will be gone by the end of the day.  It also means cancelled tennis games and outdoor practices. It means getting up a little earlier to clean off the car.  It's funny how the first snow is magical - something we embrace - but by March, we are done.  We have had that first promise of Spring - a warm 70 degree day - tulips and crocus popping up.  I did a little spring shopping already - new khaki's and shorts for the kids - a couple of new spring outfits for me. We have started cleaning the closets - I had even put my winter boots away - but this morning I dragged them back out.   I guess we will have to wait a little longer for the warmth of Spring -  I know it's coming - and there really is nothing to do about it but wait. 

Cara's two cents: I have put my Uggs back on today. Snow bites. Just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive